The word photography comes from ancient Greek; photo means light and graphy means to write or to draw. So, when we take a photo we are actually telling a story with light.
If we want to capture a good picture, on one side we have to know how to set up the camera, understand the behavior of the light, find the best framing and compose the image with coherence…
…but on the other side we need to understand our subjects, analyze the environment, read the situation and anticipate the events…
…and well, I guess this is just the star!
Starting next month of June, I will teach photography in my new studio in Benicarló. Insciptions are open for individual and group classes.
There will be different courses for all levels from beginner to experts, learning about proper camera set up, digital editing and many of the infinite secrets to take a good photo.
In each class I will teach some theory in the studio and we will practise together outside.
The more you learn the more posibilities you find, my courses will be progressing together with everyone.
I have been for 20 years obsessed with photography, reaching the point of being afraid of leaving my house without the camera just in case I find something interesting. I have taken pictures in many places around the world like Iran, China, Mexico, India, Morocco and more. I have spent many seasons taking more than 700 photos each day…
…and the most surprising fact is that I have known myself in a way that would not have been possible without photography.
To express oneself with art is an innate need we all humans have. If you want to take pictures it´s because you have something to say. If I teach you, we both will learn.
To know more about my career I invite you to explore my web. You can also find more about my works here.
GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL
- ORIGIN OF PHOTOGRAPHY
- BASIC CONCEPTS
- INFLUENT PHOTOGRAPHERS
- NATURAL / URBAN LANDSCAPES
- LOW LIGHT
- BASIC FLASH LIGHT
- DIGITAL EDITING
- ANALYZE OF TRANSCENDENT PHOTOS
- DOCUMENTARY PHOTOGRAPHY
- PHOTO ANALYZE
- DETAILED EDITING
- PRECISE COMPOSITION
- RELATION BETWEEN SUBJECTS AND ENVIRONMENT
- COLOUR / BLACK AND WHITE
- NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY
- CREATING CONCEPTS
- SELECTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF PROJECTS
- PHOTOGRAPHERS ROLE
- REAL SURREALISM
- FRAMING AND COMPOSITION 2.0
- IMPROVMENT PROPOSALS
- BEST PICTURE SELECTION
- DEEP PHOTO ANALYZE
- PROJECT CREATION
- COMPOSITION ANALYZE
- PROJECT EXCHANGE
- PERSONAL INTERPRETATION
- KEYS FOR A GOOD PICTURE
- INDIVIDUAL COURSES ADAPTED FOR SPECIFIC NEEDS
- THERE ARE ALSO SHORT WORKSHOPS, MORE INFOS HERE.
- Each course will have 8 classes of two hours (one theory and one practise)
- During all courses there will be homework to keep you busy
- Digital information of classes will be delivered
- Questions out of class hours will be attended
- It is required to have a digital camera or smartphone whit manual exposure settings
- It is possible to rent a camera
- It is possible to book only the first class and decide after to take the entire course
- Payments can be fractionated
- Days and hours are flexible and will depend on groups
- At the end of each course you will be given a diploma
- Online courses will come “soon”
RATE AND DURATION
Each course will take two month with one class of two hours per week. Each class will cost 20€
- 160€ / students in group classes
- 220€ / students in individual classes
There is also an option to take single classes of 90 minutes:
- 15€ / students in groups
- 20€ / single students
There are also gift cards!
For more information you can call me at +34660051549 or fill this form, I will get back to you as soon as possible: